Disable right click on your websiteadmin
Disable right click on your website
During time as a Virtual Assistant I have had various people pinch my content and art work. This is so frustrating considering I’ve spent the time compiling and designing.
So, I want to tell you about a little plugin I’ve just come across and a bit gutted I didn’t know it was there in the first place as it would of saved me alot of bother over the last few years… Also wondering why web designers don’t tell you about this?
It’s called WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click, which means people can’t pinch your content or images from your websites! Voila, she says and claps her hands. You little beauty.
On the Word Press plugin in page it will tell you this. (Thanks to WordPress for telling me this, you’re awsome!)
- Protect your content from selection and copy. this plugin makes protecting your posts extremely simple without yelling at your readers
- No one can save images from your site.
- No right click or context menu.
- Show alert message, Image Ad or HTML Ad on save images or right click.
- Disable the following keys CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X,CTRL+S or CTRL+V.
- Advanced and easy to use control panel.
- No one can right click images on your site if you want
Anyhow, here you go, click this link to be take to the plugin page and find out more information.
If you haven’t got this plugin then why not… I’m jumping trough hoops I have now.