Why blogging is importantadmin
Why blogging is important
Let me take a short moment of your time to talk about why blogging is important. Blogging is important and not just to get your business noticed but for SEO (search engine optimisation) and ranking on search engines.
Blogging helps you engage with potential customers and allows you to showcase your content on a wider scale. It’s also a great marketing tool as people can see what your organisation does and gives you the chance to be a leader in your field.
If you’re not blogging then don’t worry you can get started now. There’s lots of things you can be blogging about.
Here are some tips explaining why blogging is important
- Blogging helps you with SEO and website ranking
- Blogging gives people an insight to who you are, writing skills and expertise. I’ve always loved being described as sparkling and this shows in my blogs.1111
- Helps potential customers see what you do and puts your company at the forefront
- Is excellent for marketing with re-useable content and can be used across all social media platforms.
- Generates traffic to your website, which can only be a good thing right?
- Writing blogs keeps your mind active as you source fresh new content.
- Blogging is a FREE Marketing tool and if you introduce a blogging schedule you can introduce blogging into your marketing plan on a weekly or even daily basis.
- Analytics imbuilt into your blog can help you analyse what posts are attracting the most engagement, hence concentrating more on that subject.
So, if you’re not blogging get started now. WordPress is a great platform to start if you don’t have a website. However, if you have a website then I can highly recommend you add a blog or get your web designer to add it for you. You’re missing out.
Have a great week!