Why your business should use Twitteradmin
Why your business should use Twitter
If you’re a small business I’d like to tell you about why your business should use Twitter. If you’re not using Twitter can I ask why not?
Twitter is fast becoming the best place to showcase your business and is a micro blogging platform. Twitter was the first social media platform I set up when I set up my business and I’ve since won awards for my efforts.
I’ve run the VERY successful #sunderlandhour on Twitter for nearly 3 years. #sunderlandhour is a FREE networking hour every Thursday night from 8pm till 9pm where businesses can promote and network with potential customers and showcase their business. If you want to find out more about #sunderlandhour then head over to the website.
So, why should you use Twitter for your business?
- It gets your message out there quickly and demonstrates you are serious about your business
- Businesses need more than a website now to showcase their business
- Social Media advertising is increasing all the time with more and more people looking up things online.
- Twitter chats are increasing with businesses taking part on a daily basis allowing them to promote and network with others and grow their referral network. Twitter is a great networking platform.
- Twitter allows you to keep an eye on your industry and competitors to see what they’re offering and also keep on top of changes.
- Twitter allows you to engage with your audience, post updates, promotions, solutions to problems and network.
You will want to make sure that you aren’t spamming whilst posting. It’s also important to engage with your audience, get to know them and let them get to know you as a person.
If you’re wanting to jump on the Twitter bandwagon then check out my Twitter Training packages. These will get you up and running in no time and also give you the knowledge to optimise your Twitter with added bonuses and plugins.
Have a great week